As part of my GSoC project I made some changes to MeetBot. If you want to use it you should:
- Install supybot. This should be easy, on Gentoo just
- Get a copy of modified plugin. You can download it from GitHub. Or if you have git installed you can clone official repository:
git clone git://git.overlays.gentoo.org/proj/council-webapp.git
or development repository:
git clone git://github.com/ahenobarbi/Gentoo-Council.git
to your PYTHONPATH (or link it to directory in which you will run supybot).
$(sources_directory)/bot/MeetBotto your Supybot plugins directory. On Gentoo you can do it by executing
ln -s $(sources_directory)/bot/MeetBot /usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/supybot/plugins
- Configure supybot. Remember to enable MeetBot plugin:
- Configure MeetBot. In directory with your supybot configuration create file
and in the file put customized version of (please fix indentation)
# Meeting management urls
voters_url = 'http://localhost:3000/users/voters'
agenda_url = 'http://localhost:3000/agendas/current_items'
result_url = 'http://localhost:3000/agendas/current_items'
# Credentials for posting voting results
voting_results_user = 'user'
voting_results_password = 'password'
# You must set this - it's turned off by default
manage_agenda = True
there are some more options but those above should be enough to get started.
- Run supybot and try out the bot: