This is my last weekly report – I started working on my project earlier because I’m leaving on Thursday morning (plane takes off on 7:40 a.m. local time, ouch). I’ll write a final report summing up what I did during the project before I leave, this report is summary of what I did last week.
- I fixed a problem with MeetBot tests (there was one test that failed because it tried to create symlinks that already existed on my system
- I read all code I wrote and did some refactoring
- I wrote a proper front page for the application
- I fixed a bug in a gem the site was using (if you made a mistake during signup it would show your password in plain text input)
- I wrote usage hints for possibly non-obvious forms in the webapp
- I added license information to webapp.
For short description of project and sources, read this.