Last week I was working mostly on the website part of my project:
- I fixed some bugs:
- If for some reason there was no current agenda(for example it was removed when application was running) the application crashed. Now whenever it tries to access current agenda application will check if there is a current agenda. If there is no current agenda it will create one.
- When council didn’t have any meetings yet.
- Some buttons were in weird places, now they are where they look nice.
- Now all users will be able to vote using the webapp. Those votes are just to let council know what community thinks.
- Now it’s possible to use markdown when describing ideas.
Also bot will give meeting log to agenda and it will store it for later use.
For short description of project and sources, read this.